The St Dogmaels to Poppit Path will provide a key link for pedestrians and cyclists between the village and the beach. Currently there is no path and the route is highly dangerous to walk or cycle along.
£'s needed to match fund
£ Cost of Feasability Study
Number of Supporters on Change.org
Latest newsIn August 2016 we secured funding of £15,000.00 towards a feasibility study. We are currently raising £6429.00 in match funding as the overall cost of the feasibility study is estimated at £21,429.00.
Grwp Llwybr Poppit Path Group is a constituted group with the sole aim of campaigning for a safe and accessible path from St Dogmaels to Poppit Sands. We believe that a safe and accessible path will enable pushchairs, wheelchairs, runners, cyclists and walkers a safe route to the beach.
Our future plans
- Invite tenders to the feasibility study
- Commission the feasibility study.
- Present the findings of the feasibility study at a community engagement event.
- A community appeal for headcam, dashcam and photographs demonstrating the challenges and dangers of using the stretch of road from The Moorings to Poppit Sands.
- A school project & Assembly petitionng code.
Who we are
The group is made up of:
- Tim Tagg (Chair)
- Jonny Lewis (Secretary)
- Tom Wells (Treasurer)
- Clive Jenkins (Digital Communications)
- Jonny James
- Sarah Tagg.
Drop Us a Line
Please contact us with ideas or suggestions, or just a note of support.